Thursday, August 9, 2012

Killosopher Apparel

I am probably known by most as the essayist, poet, and philosopher; however, in my passion for art and creativity, I recently established a new clothing and merchandise store named Killosopher Apparel. I have not only written but also for years competed in various activities under the facetious pseudonym TheKillosopher, so I feel it inevitable that a new chain of designs, a generally accessible manifestation based around that personification, is finally unfolding. In this post are images of some of the most popular Killosopher Apparel items at the moment, and the main store is currently found on Zazzle: Criss Jami | Merchandise and Killosopher Apparel.

4 comments:

  1. Love this post !! check out my site also related ..https://dezayno.com/collections/artist-collection

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best organic clothing brands focus on manufacturing eco-friendly clothes made from premium organic textiles which have the lowest possible impact on the environment. organic t-shirts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog share. I like your post. & share more interesting post. Full custom baseball team uniforms

    ReplyDelete